Professional Telehealth Solutions and Primary Care Services
Professional Virtual Primary Care
As the demand for telehealth services for primary services continues to increase and the number of providers decreases, the need for innovative solutions that can help ensure everyone has access to quality care becomes more important than ever.
Virtual primary care (VPC) is a telehealth service that allows patients to consult with their primary care provider (PCP) via video conferencing, phone, or email. This means patients can receive the same high-quality care from their PCP without physically visiting the doctor’s office.
Some of the benefits of VPC include:
- Increased access to care: VPC can help increase access to care for patients who live in rural or underserved areas or have difficulty getting to a doctor’s office due to work or family commitments.
- Improved patient satisfaction: VPC can improve patient satisfaction by providing a more convenient and flexible way to receive care.
- Reduced costs: VPC can help reduce the overall cost of healthcare by reducing the need for patients to travel to see their doctor and the need for expensive office space and staff.
At Terra Telehealth, our VPC services are designed to help patients receive the care they need, when needed, without travelling or taking time off work.
Through our VPC services, we are able to serve the people of Houston, Austin, and the rest of Texas. We may not have a physical location, but we are dedicated to providing our patients with the best possible care online.
Terra Telehealth offers the following primary care services:
- Adult: We provide comprehensive primary care services for adults of all ages, including preventative care, disease management, and medication refills.
- Men: We offer primary care services specifically tailored for men’s health, including sexual dysfunction treatment. We also offer weight management and obesity treatment services.
- Women: We provide primary care services specifically tailored for women’s health, including contraception counselling, UTIs, and vaginal complaints.
Terra Telehealth's virtual visits help you get the care and treatment you need without leaving your home. We believe in providing our patients with convenient, affordable, high-quality healthcare services. Our process can be done in three easy steps and can take as little as 15 minutes.
Step 1: Request
Simply visit Terra Telehealth’s secure patient portal to set an appointment that works for you. You’ll then fill out a visit request form with your medical history, description of your symptoms, or photos showing your condition. Using our secure online payment processor, you’ll only have to pay a $100 fee per consult.
Step 2: Review
One of our United States licensed healthcare providers will now review your file. They will then establish care by asking questions about your symptoms and quickly reviewing your medical history through a short video call.
Step 3: Pick Up
If a prescription treatment is recommended, we will take note of your prescription and send it over to your preferred pharmacy. You can simply pick it up at your convenience.
Enjoy Our Benefits
At Terra Telehealth, our mission is to address your healthcare issues with a simplified process of filling your prescription needs based on your condition. We offer our clients many benefits, including:
- Virtual Consultation: Our virtual primary care practice process is available to you from any device, anywhere in the world. We will connect you with a healthcare professional who can help determine which treatment option is best for you.
- Easy Appointment: You can easily schedule an appointment with one of our healthcare providers through our Patient Portal.
- Professional Staff: We have hand-selected healthcare providers who are passionate about their work and will take the time to get to know you and your individual needs.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Our team is available 24/7 through our patient portal to answer any questions you may have about your care.
Telehealth can be confusing to navigate. Terra Telehealth stands for YOU to receive clear direction, correct information, and easy access to online healthcare. We know you have questions, please find your answers below.
Terra Telehealth is able to assist patients with a variety of healthcare needs. This includes internal medicine and primary care issues such as acne, anxiety, birth control, diabetes, hypertension, insomnia, and weight management.
Set up your patient account with the Athena patient portal. Choose a day and time that works for you and schedule a Calendar Appointment. Video conference with your provider and if applicable then the appropriate prescription will be sent to your pharmacy.
Often, the standard healthcare system approach can cause costly delays in receiving an evaluation by a provider or obtaining medications or health services. In order to provide efficient, optimal, & personalized care to our patients we offer fee-based services. At this time, we do not have the option to accept insurance. You are able to use your insurance to cover your medications, labs, or imaging as needed.
In order to provide efficient, optimal, & personalized care to our patients we offer fee-based services. At this time, we do not have the option to accept Medicaid or Medicare. Based on federal regulations, we are unable to provide services to patients with Medicaid or Medicare.
Yes. Terra Telehealth complies with federal and state regulations. Terra Telehealth utilizes Athena for the state of the art HIPAA compliant medical records documentation and storage.
In an Emergency situation immediately call 9-1-1.
Terra Telehealth offers online visits for $100 per session.
After your visit with the Healthcare Provider, your prescription will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Yes. All the Healthcare Providers are licensed to practice in the United States. You will be able to schedule an appointment with a professional located in your state.
Yes! Your medical records are located in your Athena Patient Portal.
You have the option to choose your pharmacy. It is essential that your pharmacy is able to receive e-prescriptions.
Prior to treatment via telehealth, your healthcare provider will need to verify your identity with two documents. For your safety and the protection of your health information, a government ID is required. This will be matched with a separate picture of your face (your face should be clear and unobstructed).
Health care from the safety of our homes
Get The Care You Need Now
Book Your Appointment Now